Imagine a world where everyone has an opportunity to achieve their dreams and see a bright future where they can thrive
Inspired by the bold, fearless women that founded Mercy Housing, and guided by the residents that call Mercy Housing home, the Just Imagine Fund increases access to essential resources so that residents can chart their path to success and fulfill their dreams. Investments in the fund will springboard resident impact across the nation.
- Increase the number of residents participating in Mercy Housing programming
- Strengthen resident engagement to address the critical issues in their community
- Train frontline Property Management and Resident Services staff in innovative approaches to community building
- Increase neighborliness, a sense of connectedness, and overall wellbeing
- Deepen integration of trauma-sensitive best practice techniques for staff
- Broaden the values-based culture of respect, justice, and mercy amongst staff, residents, and community partners
- Bring resident voices to the forefront, measure Mercy Housing’s effectiveness, and inform the field of affordable housing through the use of data
Thank you for your support!
We also accept checks and gifts from Donor Advised Funds that can be mailed to:
1600 Broadway, Suite 2000
Denver CO 80202